Thursday, May 7, 2009


Our story begins with two hearts finding love along the broken road.


That love began with some chatting on LDSPlanet.com. That started out with just getting to know each other which lead to our first date on July 5, 2008. The interesting thing about that first meeting is that I (Danny), was planning on taking a camping trip with Isabella. But due to some unseen circumstances I was not able to go camping. It turned out to be the best thing ever, cause it gave us an opportunity to meet and go on a first date. The first date was very cool, we ate at an Italian restaurant and then went to Bridal Veil Falls in Provo Canyon. No, there was not implications or subliminal messages there. It was mid-summer and the falls are beautiful so I thought it would be a good place to go and get to know each other. Being the first date and all it needed to be a comfortable environment for both of us. I knew there would be lots of people, so it was the perfect setting to just get to know each other
We continued to see each other from that point forward. As our friendship grew stronger we got thinking that this could be an eternal relationship. We then moved the relationship to exclusive. That moment was great but it keeps getting better.

The relationship started out Amazing and has continued to surprise and amaze both of us. The best part of our relationship is the small things that continue to strengthen us as a couple. I am so grateful to have Marjorie in my life. We have brought joy to each other. We continue to bring that same joy to each other. That joy comes from the knowledge of eternal families and being married in the temple. As that is where "all true lovers go", it is a great feeling to know that you will be marrying your best friend forever in the House of the Lord. Six months is a long time to be dating and in those six months we had several great moments. Below are just a few of the pictures from those "Moments, Days in the Sun Moments":

















Well, the six month mark came. The reason why that is so important to us is because at that point I could approach Marjorie with the proposal and marriage aspect of our relationship. It finally got here and I had the opportunity now to think about setting up a proposal for marriage and to seal this bond with a marriage in the Salt Lake City Temple.

Six months is a long time and is a great milestone to reach for. That is what we wanted to get to before I propose to Marjorie. Well, that time has come and gone.

Today is the day that I will propose to Marjorie. It has been 5 months in the making and I have waited for this moment to give her the fairy tale wedding that she deserves. Thank you sweetheart. The past 11 months have been amazing and wonderful. I know that eternity will be sweet and full of joy.

These last 11 months have been amazing but on the same hand has also been a learning and growing experience for both of us. I love you Marjorie. I am grateful that you have come into Bella's life and into my life. I know that we have focused on the Savior and our Heavenly Father through our relationship and that has been the best thing ever. I know that it has given us a strong foundation spiritually and has built our foundation physically. We have read scriptures and the ensign almost everyday and that has built our relationship on virtue, trust, spirituality and love. From the first phone conversation through now we have built a friendship and relationship that can never be separated with worldly things. We have finished each others sentences and have known what each other was trying to say even though we stumbled through the words. We have stumbled along our journey for these past 11 months but we have been there to pick each other up and carry each other with the help of our Savior and Father in Heaven. Our experiences have bought new hope renewed faith in marriage and in the true meaning of the temple. We have accomplished something that does not happen very often anymore, we have built a foundation of a spiritual bond and a strong physical bond with friendship and love. This foundation has been built simultaneously, which I am grateful for. I have only one half of that foundation, but you have given me the second half and that is what I was searching for. Thank you for your unconditional love and devotion. You are the best and you are amazing. The CD's that I have burned for us our truth, and that is the best way that I can express how deeply I have fallen for you. I want to complete this relationship with an eternal sealing and marriage in the Salt Lake City Temple on August 13, 2009 at 9:40 am. Please accept me as husband and eternal companion for time and all eternity. Please take Bella to be one of your children. We can and will grow spiritually, emotionally and physically as an eternal family. I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART, SOUL, EMOTIONS AND PHYSICAL STRENGTH.

I am excited for this day but also August 13 but more importantly is the eternal aspect of not only having Bella as a child but also the ones that we plan on having to complete our eternal family and do our part in the plan that the Lord has given us as eternal husband and wife and family.

I love you.



5 comments:

  1. I am so excited that you started this blog for us. Good job babe. I love you. xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww! I am really looking forward to seeing updates!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn'tknow you had a blog! I love blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's fun that you found my blog. Hope things are going well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Danny this is so very sweet and touching! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete