Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Life's Good

Just posting to let everyone know that we still are posting on our blog. I know that the last post was for New Year's and I apologize for having such sparatic posts. I will keep doing my best to keep this updated on the happenings of "Our Story". Please forgive me for being a slacker.

Since new years, things have been good for our family. We have had our down times with illnesses and other such issues. But I am happy to let all know that our new addition, Ryan is sitting up on his own and is learning more about how his vocal cords work. Isabella is doing awesome in school. She had her dance festival on Tuesday May 31st and that was extremely cute. Marjorie, Ryan and I had a great time watching her class dance. Great Job!!, Bella. We love you. Great Job!!, Ryan. We love you.


Marjorie and I are also looking for a house to settle our family into. I have never looked at homes or been involved in the buying process. I am excited but also very nervous as there is a lot involved with this and I had no idea. It is very intense in all aspects.

Well, that is all for now. I plan to add pics of events that have transpired in the last few months. So plan to see some really great pics of our little family to enhance "Our Story"

1 comment:

  1. So glad you posted! Would love to see more posts, especially since we don't see you all the time. Love all of you! Maria

    ReplyDelete